Friday, December 15, 2006

My e-mail won't go on.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Server Error -- We're sorry, but Gmail is temporarily unavailable. We're currently working to fix the problem -- please try logging in to your account in a few minutes.
It's starting to frustrate me. I'm feeling seriously out of touch. Then again, I'm probably missing a total of 3 real e-mails: [redacted because I don't want my friends getting mad at me].

I feel like Kate Winslet in Titanic. True, GMail being down is NOT like being immersed for hours in the freezing waters of the North Atlantic after a harrowing ship sinking and the death of the love of my life. But, on the other hand, I am blowing into a whistle and hoarsely murmuring, "Come back! Come back!"

4 comments:

cm said...

ATrain,

Google's error messages have been annoying me too. To compare yourself to Rose DeWitt Bukater, though... that almost suggests a mild addiction to Gmail.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ruining the end of Titanic

Unknown said...

Haha. Ale made a funny. Also, Al, I think you have a problem. Checking into Betty Ford might be a good idea. Speaking of which, wasn't Betty Ford on the Titanic?

The TerenZoner said...

I'll never let go, GMail. I'll never let go....