Friday, January 12, 2007

Life Poll

I found out about this site that allows you to make polls and it seemed like a great addition to the TerenZone. I was initially at a bit of a loss on what question to pose my readers. I tried to think of something interesting when, suddenly, it hit me. ME! Me, me, me! What better poll topic than that? Gosh, I'm brilliant. So, with the recent extension on my PBS gig, I've been giving some thought as to where my life might head next. Since I've come to no conclusion, I put it to you. Vote early and often.

What should the TerenZoner do with his life?
"Buy in" (not sell out) and work for a law firm.
Work at a nonprofit legal clinic (and never afford to buy anything again).
Attempt to find one of those elusive legal Hill jobs.
Go back to school (if you choose this, be sure to tell me where and for what in the comments).
Finally write his novel.
Move to Cambodia and tend bar at Angkor What?
pollcode.com free polls

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Working for a law firm is not crap. I like it. I love my clients. I do plaintiff's work, so I don't feel dirty when I leave work everyday AND I am able to sleep at night knowing I didn't screw poor little Suzie who used a defective treadmill and is now paralyzed.

Anonymous said...

The problem with the poll site is that it makes you choose only one response. boo. i was NEVER good at multiple choice because each answer totally depends. SO:

f) For a selfish response: you should move to Cambodia because i might be in Cambodia this summer and then we would finally be living in the same place (I assume the bar is in the capital?), though how ironic that it would take us to be in a foreign country to make that happen.

c) another selfish response: if you start working on the hill, then you'll pave the way for ME to get there and then again we would be living in the same city and then we'd be best friends.

e) write a book: i love your writing! You're like the popular culture version of posner in your lucid responses and ideas! You make me smile. I'll read your book.
Hah, funny. this too could be contrued as my selfish desire to read something funny. Sorry it's all about me today.

Anonymous said...

Just move to friggin' Cambodia, already... I'll join you from Bangkok!

Boston Shorty said...

Al I love you, but your system is flawed. I can vote each time I open up your page, and therefore stuff the ballot. I'm bringing you up on charges of election fraud...

Anonymous said...

Al, stop posting as Chris. We all know he doesn't exist.

The TerenZoner said...

CLARIFICATION: Ale (and the rest of my law school men from the SE Asia trip) don't believe that Chris exists because they never got a chance to meet him while we were in Bangkok. It's an on-going joke that's become the gift that keeps on giving.

As for decions...for Cheryl's sake, I'm going to start looking to work in Cambodia on behalf of a US Senator. In my free time while there, I'll finally write my book. Problem solved! (FYI, sadly, if I do work at Angkor What?, I'll be in Siem Reap, not in Cambodia's capital, Phnom Penh.)