Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dream on.

I just woke up from a dream where Freedman and my mom and I were on this teeny plane. It was 1 and 1 and it was a nasty day and my mom was freaking out. The plane had a weird guard rail on both sides and was painted red. I'm not sure where we were going, but it was supposed to be a short flight. The problem is that the plane kept taking off and landing right away because the flight attendant wasn't sure it was safe to fly. One time we even landed in the water (but never had a problem taking off again). Then the flight attendant (I think she was dating Freedman) made us land again and wanted Freedman to work out a series of equations to make sure that it was safe to fly. The pilot wasn't present at all in any discussions. A subpart of this dream involved me examining the pillow given to me on board. I'm already losing the dream but I think I was trying to decide whether or not I could resell it. It was weird.

That dream came after another dream where I was trying to ride a dog (not sexually). Like, a bunch of people were all riding these dogs much like one rides a horse (not sexually) and I had a dog I was trying to ride. Problem was that my dog seemed a bit nuts (and was royal blue in color) and I kept running after it yelling its name, which fittingly enough was "Blue." Anyway, Blue bit my hand because it was not pleased that I was trying to ride him. I only managed to get up on him one time, but that's when he turned around and bit me and I fell off. Also, I was trying to ride him in traffic. New Jerseyans, I felt like I was on Rt. 46 or maybe Rt. 17. Later in that same dream someone mentioned alpacas and I thought to myself that maybe I should've been trying to ride an alpaca and not a dog. In the dream it sort of struck me like I'd made this huge, obvious mistake. It was weird.

1 comment:

Andrew Freedman said...

I love that there's a label named "Freedman" on your blog. I've made it to the big time.