Monday, July 02, 2007

Dear American Spectator Blogger:

[NOTE TO MY READERS: My blog got linked to by The American Spectator, specifically my post about the second Democratic debate.]

Dear Sir,

Although I appreciate your amusement, I must tell you that my wee site is the last place to look for hard-hitting analysis of any kind -- liberal or otherwise. I apologize for being a let-down in that respect. The site is merely a bit of a hobby that I maintain (poorly, I must admit) for the amusement of my friends. But, if my middle-of-the-night ramblings about the debate -- I actually wrote that post from bed -- made you (and your readers) smile, then I'm happy to have brought just that much more joy into the world.

All the best,
Me

PS. To anyone who wanders over here from American Spectator: Don't poke around the site if you're offended by foul language. I have a bit of a potty mouth. Instead, go to one of my favorite sites, CUTE OVERLOAD, and get totally chock full of cuteness. I promise it'll brighten up your day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done, dude. As I mentioned before, your debate musings encouraged me to find CNN's video site where I was able to watch both debates in full. Awesome job.