Friday, April 06, 2007

My cell phone leaks jelly.

I wish I were joking. I have no idea what's going on, but something sticky and goo-like is seeping from the side of my cell phone's main screen. Looking at my phone, I can actually see some clear, jelly-like substance along the edge of the picture and, based on touch tests, it seems to be slowly seeping out the side.

The phone seems to be working just fine. I wonder if it has anything to do with the time Charles threw me in the pool with my phone in my pocket, but that was nine months ago. I cannot think of any place my phone has been where it might have collected a gooey filling.

Needless to say, I'm extremely grossed out. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has your phone been in a very hot or cold place? Could explain it. I wouldn't touch the stuff if I were you...

The TerenZoner said...

My pants are a pretty hot place....

No worries, I washed my hands after the incident and, while I still see the goo in the corner of the screen, there hasn't been seepage since.

I love it when anonymous people worry about my safety!

NA said...

I can think of any place where your phone has been where it might have collected a gooey filling.

cm said...

Hahahaha.

You said 'seepage'.