Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hopefully photos will sate my readers today.



I thought I'd throw up a few of MY photos in lieu of a real entry today. John was nice enough to send them to me (since I took them on his camera and then completely forgot to put them on a CD before I left). Thanks, John!

First is a picture of the group trekking through the jungle in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Second, a photo of Adam standing on a tower of one of Siem Reap's many temples.

Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. (And it beats blogging about an annoying and relatively unproductive day.)

5 comments:

Sara and David said...

Photos are okay, but some of us would prefer in-person contact now that you are back in DC...

Anonymous said...

Ok, so we were sated on that one day. Then what happened? Sigh. You hate us.

Anonymous said...

In retrospect, should I have written "satiated?" I've been reading about Public Policy and Management: Perspectives and Issues for 4 hours straight, so I'm a bit loopy right now

Anonymous said...

Oh god! And I forgot a full stop in that one! Aah! Time for bed!

The TerenZoner said...

You can start calling it a "full stop" when you've been an ex-pat for at least 3 continuous years. Until then, it's still a simple "period."