Monday, April 09, 2007

Google Search Spotlight!

Once in a while, a very creative Google search leads people to my blog. For a while, it seemed that everyone was researching airplanes. There was also a surprisingly large number of people who searched for Brendan R. from my law school section (to the point where I went back and edited out his whole name from my dream post). But today, I noticed that someone accessed my blog after googling this:

"ahmadinejad hotness"

For the record, and as my readers already know, I never said anything about the Iranian President being hot. (I am SO on a no-fly list.)

4 comments:

JCMA said...

How can you see how people are searching your blog??

The TerenZoner said...

Jess, I will teach you the ways of sitemeter and your life will change forever.

Boston Shorty said...

ooh...can you teach me the ways of sitemeter too?

The TerenZoner said...

I've been super-swamped at work this week (taking Monday off will do that), but I promise "The Ways of Sitemeter" soon.