Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sigh of Relief

News just broke that President Ahmadinejad is going to "pardon" the 15 British sailors that were captured after allegedly crossing into Iranian waters almost two weeks ago. I've been seriously thinking that these 15 Brits could be the Archduke Ferdinand of World War III but, thankfully, it seems like cooler heads have prevailed.

I've never been much of a Ahmadinejad fan, but I can't help but feel that he came out looking pretty good in all this. He did, after all, avoid what could have been the beginning of the end of days. Not to mention that he released the hotness that is Royal Navy Sailor Nathan Summers (above right) back into the world. Do you think I'd get put on a no-fly list if I sent Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a short thank-you note?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/colleen-werthmann/inappropriate-freedbriti_b_45165.html

The TerenZoner said...

That was HILARIOUS! Thanks for that.