Thursday, April 12, 2007

I (heart) Snorg Girl.

As you may know, I’m an avid reader of Wonkette. Wonkette – unlike this dinky affair – is a professional website with advertisers (ooh!). Recently among those advertisers is a website called Snorg Tees that sells novelty t-shirts. Most of their ads feature a young woman wearing one of their novelty t-shirts with her mouth open in an expression of what I’ve decided is best described as surprised glee.

Now here’s the weird part: I just can’t get enough of her! Snorg Girl affects me in a strangely primal way. I don’t know what it is about her, but just seeing her in the Snorg Tee ads completely cracks me up and fills me with a brief but distinct sense of completely unbridled joy. I can be in a terrible mood or extremely tired and just one glimpse of Snorg Girl will make me laugh out loud and fill me with enough energy to get me through another hour of work. It’s inexplicable. I sort of want her to be my best friend.

So here, for all of you to enjoy, is my favorite picture of Snorg Girl in her “I’m Kind of a Big Deal” t-shirt (© 2007 Snorg Tees):

6 comments:

cm said...

FYI, Gawker's been rocking this ad for awhile... and I've been thinking about purchasing this shirt. Not for myself, but for you.

Because if anyone could pull this shirt off, it's you. (Or you could die tryin'.)

Anonymous said...

I'd hit it

Snorg Tees said...

Snorg Tees rock!

And Alice the model is so sweet. She just embodies that mixture of sassy, sexiness and sweetness that has made the brand so popular.

I always attract attention on campus when I'm wearing my Snorg Tees. Probably because my two favorites are the "Textually Active" one and the other one is "I like it on top" (with the picture of the bunk beds.)

Snorg Girl
Snorg Tees

Anonymous said...

She's sort of cute. Not someone I crave to fsck personally, but her college girl breasts might look ok if she flashed them.

Anonymous said...

Alice is so sweet.. I went to high school with her.. she's probably one of the most adorable people ever and definitely has a way of making people smile :) I love seeing her picture on these ads!

Anonymous said...

she is the hottest ever I have been loving her ever since I saw the ad